Carshalton-on-Sea 20/21 June 2015
Honeywood Museum took on a seaside feel, as did much of Carshalton Village, for the first ever Carshalton-on-Sea Summer Festival. With two days of live events and attractions in wonderful summer weather, it proved a great couple of days out for a huge number of families as the comments below, and the pictures from the Museum, indicate!
- "Fantastic day on Saturday (so good we came back Sunday). It was brilliant seeing such life in the house - history brought back to life and in the making - really felt like a village and so much more character than anything in Sutton High Street."
- "Do it again!"
- "Great event for all the family."
- "The children really enjoyed themselves. The activities were good quality and well planned. The magician was a big hit. A lovely family event."
- "Fantastic event, especially for children."
- "Spent most of our time at the museum. Wonderful singing and kids' games in the garden. Came back today (Sunday) for the show. Fabulous that things were free or really cheap. Whole event would benefit from a person in the High Street directing people to events - like an Olympic volunteer idea."
Our grateful thanks to the parents who gave their permission for a number of the pictures below to be used.
All pictures copyright © Sue Kelsall, Elizabeth & Tony Price, Paul Williams and The Friends of Honeywood Museum 2015